- We are a multidisciplinary clinic committed to finding and treating the underlying causes of childhood neurodevelopmental disorders as well as adolescent and adult mental health disorders. Hence our team of licenced health professionals provides Medical, Psychological, Educational, Neuroscience and… more
- An important aspect of Autism diagnosis is differentiating the presenting behaviours from other issues whose symptoms overlap with those of Autism Spectrum Disorder. The clinician needs to carefully examine all possibilities, in case the underlying issues causing the behaviours are not fully… more
Your child has been acting differently ever since she had that last sore throat. She/he may be more hyperactive, moody and has developed repetitive face or body movements, such as blinking her/his eyes or shrugging shoulders or sucking her shirt or may be making repetitive noises.
- Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks share common Biological and Psychological causes. There are many forms of anxiety, some are related to stressful events while others seem to occur for no apparent reason. At the clinic we strive to identify the underlying biological drivers and treat these along… more
- Pivotal response therapy (PRT) is a behavioural intervention therapy for autism. PRT research has shown that the development of skills and behavioural improvements are best promoted when two 'pivotal' areas are trained: "motivation and the ability to respond to multiple cues". Studies have shown … more
- Intensive early intervention services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder are required because children with ASD cannot generally learn in the same way that typically developing children do. Instead research indicates that they need to be prompted intensively early in their development.
- Counselling aims to assist individuals in dealing with a range of difficult issues, from day-to-day concerns, to more serious, long-term psychological problems. Counselling can help you gain a greater understanding of your feelings and assist you to make positive changes in your life. It can also… more
- Scientific studies listed here indicate that children with ASD suffer from a range of dysfunctions including: genetic, neurological, gastrointestinal, neurotransmitter, hormonal, immune function, detoxing and oxidative stress systems. We discuss what can be done to redress some of these to restore… more
- Post-Concussion Syndrome describes the Attention Deficits, learning difficulties, impulsivity, mood and anger problems, sometimes headaches and fatigue that may persist for years, after a minor closed head injury. More often than not sufferers are treated for the symptoms with little if any… more